Visual Ronin [ vizh-oo-uh-l roh-nin ] Noun
1. A lordless samurai, who wanders the land serving visual justice.
- Outsource work for businesses in art, design & web related industries only.
- Visual identity and well-crafted design for print and web. No frills, no gimmicks.
- Responsive, device-agnostic sites that fit like a tailored suit.
- Ad-hoc web development, no webmaster duties.
- Visual development for mobile & web apps.
- Problem solving and purpose-driven design, no monkey-work.
- A sword for hire, working remotely to supplement your creative team.
- A dark horse in design & development with 15 years experience.
- Fluent in HTML and CSS, able to code as well as I design.
- Well versed in WordPress, e-commerce or learn your CMS.
- Only working with art directors, product & project managers. Additional fee to have me project manage or represent your business.